1. Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
I actually don’t know. Since I normally buy things on sale and things like that I don’t have many expensive products. I think maybe If I didn’t get my Urban Decay and Too Faced palettes at knockoff value they would be my most expensive but also my Physician’s Formula 2-in-1 Eye Booster which retails at $11.
2. Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Foundation probably. I can never find the right shade and it’s all around really difficult. I prefer light coverage instead of thick foundation.
3. Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
E.l.f. i’m an e.l.f. person like other people are Mac hoarders.
4. Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Foundation. I normally walk out the house without it on and sometimes it’s not even worth it to put it on in certain weather conditions
5. Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
It’s probably a toss up between brow pencils and concealer. I love having my eyebrows look on point but I also love concealer because it covers my dark circles and I look alive.
6. Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
Right now MAC’s lip conditioner. I tried it and dear god it’s perfect.
7. Envy: Which makeup product looks great on other but not on you?
Bright Lipsticks. They’re not good for my complextion but I wear them anyway because they’re so pretty and addicting