My sweet fabulous angels! I have been nominated for 2 awards by the lovely funlovintravelers and nerdylibrariangirl. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure to check out their blogs and send some love their way, they are wonderful followers of mine and you should follow their blogs as well!
The absolutely gorgeous Crystal nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I’d like to say thank you so much to Crystal for nominating me.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people
Here are the Questions she’d like me to answer!
What is your favourite way to cool off in the summertime?
Blast that AC like it’s nobody’s business! I also like to chomp on ice.
Whats your favourite frozen treat?
Um I really like Froyo. The other day I had this green apple sorbet and it was so tart and refreshing! I thought it was amazing. Another favorite thing I like is orange creamsicles:)
Whats your favourite barbequed food?
I’m a vegetarian so I don’t eat meat anymore but I did always love a good BBQ hotdog.
Do you prefer swimming in a pool or a lake/ocean?
Both! Though sometimes the ocean is better because people are more spread out and you can avoid the loud obnoxious ones.
Bikini, one-piece or “other”?
I wear bikini’s. I hate calling them fatkinis.
What is your best summertime memory from childhood?
My mom used to put Sun-In in my hair, which is a spray in bleach that would lighten your hair the longer you would stay out in the sun. I also tan fairly easily. So i remember running around as a little black girl with a curly blonde afro.
What would your dream summer vacation be?
I think I’d actually like to go to Australia. Though i would have to go when it’s winter in the Northern Hemisphere because then it’s summer down there.
What is your essential, can’t-live-without-it summer beauty product?
suncreen! I have to protect my tattoos!
What summer accessory are you loving most right now?
Flip flops and big beach bags.
What are you reading this summer?
I actually love reading morbid things and learning about death so I’m reading books about serial killers. I plan to be a mortician so i’m fairly comfortable in reading/learning about the macabre.
Here Are my 10 Questions:
1. What’s your favorite summer color?
2. Do you like bright lipsticks/ do you think you can rock a bright lip?
3. Is there really such a thing as too many clothes?
4. What upcoming holiday are you excited for?
5. Would you rather be inside or outside on a hot day?
6. What’s on your makeup wish list (like the top thing you want right now)?
7. What’s a book you want to finish by the end of the summer?
8. What was your favorite toy as a child?
9.Flip flops or sandals?
10. How has your summer been so far?
Now it’s time to thank Laura and Dave for Nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. And I really like this award because I loooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dragons. They’re one of my fave creatures besides werewolves and I’m actually making dragon eggs now:))
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
1. well like Dave i reallly enjoy anything horror related, or creepy, macabre, literally anything. serial killers, haunted houses, monsters, torture devices, history, taxidermy, bones. ANY AND EVERYTHING. It’s just this thing that i’ve always loved. It also freaks people out when I say I want to be a mortician. Hey, someone’s got to do it and you won’t be complaining when you’re dead, will you?
2. Like Laura, i’m always shopping. all the time. online, window shopping, in stores. I have so much clothes and crafts supplies that it’s overwhelming and filling up the space in my tiny studio a little too quickly.
3.It was my cat, Tobey’s Bday Yesterday!
He’s fat and an asshole, and 8 years old already:”””(((
4. I have soooo many books that it’s hard to keep track of them all and i keep buying books even if i haven’t even read or finished any. it’s literally such a big problem.
5.I LOVE WRESTLING. I actually sleep better when wrestling is on in the background. The sounds of sweaty men grappling seem to soothe me.
6. Currently I’m watching a Let’s Play of the Last of Us which i’m documenting on my personal blog, here
7. I’M ALMOST AT 200 FOLLOWERS WHICH MEANS GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO EXCITED.
My Nominees are (and you can do both awards or one, whichever you’d like)
So yeah thanks for reading, nominating, and accepting! See you soon!